AnimeReject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeReject

Site Completed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Anime News
Site is being made , check out NEW WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT TOPIC, for more info
Top posters
TuTsModding
X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_vote_lcapX-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_voting_barX-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_vote_rcap 
Alyssian
X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_vote_lcapX-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_voting_barX-Elerated Guide UPDATED! I_vote_rcap 
grim of doom
ThankYou
matteo96
mrwamster
sam the cat
McLightning
PurpleTreat
steamin911
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:52 pm
Statistics
We have 1925 registered users
The newest registered user is flamespeedy

Our users have posted a total of 226 messages in 64 subjects

X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!

Go down 
+5
Imgone25
matteo96
steamin911
Alyssian
TuTsModding
9 posters
AuthorMessage
TuTsModding
Admin , Anime Media Uploader , Forum Mod
TuTsModding

X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:08 am

Hello everyone! TuTsModding here bringing you a brand new WoW leveling guide for you to download free!

NEWS UPDATE!! UPDATED FOR MARCH!!

X-Erelated Guide's - (Updated Link 12/03/2012)
http://adf.ly/6E5Rh

CHECK OUT MY NEW SITE:
http://oopsandfails.forumotion.co.uk

DONATE:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to give me a donation , and a nice comment Smile
Any donations i recieve goes to me bringing you new guides and updates..

Thank you everyone P.S TuTsModding
lol!

Last edited by TuTsModding on Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animereject.forumotion.co.uk
Alyssian
Forum Mod , GFX Team
Forum Mod , GFX Team
Alyssian

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 am

TYSM for the guide! jocolor u are the best! gonna soon donate too! (dont have the Credit card yet!) lol!

I'm the true Joker here! jocolor
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:01 am

eraguns wrote:
TYSM for the guide! jocolor u are the best! gonna soon donate too! (dont have the Credit card yet!) lol!

I'm the true Joker here! jocolor

Thats Very Kind of you.. its because of the donations i got a chance to bring this guide out to everyone of my fans.
Back to top Go down
steamin911
Top Member
Top Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 11:44 am

I LOVE YOU TUTS!
Back to top Go down
matteo96
Top Member
Top Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm

Thanks for much and Love you
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

steamin911 wrote:
I LOVE YOU TUTS! (Any gold guides coming out soon by any chance? like along with a leveling guide or one by itself?)

GOOD NEWS GUYS!

i just cracked a gold guide.. check it out in the "NEW! WoW Gold Guide topic"
Back to top Go down
matteo96
Top Member
Top Member

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:03 am

TuTsModding wrote:
steamin911 wrote:
I LOVE YOU TUTS! (Any gold guides coming out soon by any chance? like along with a leveling guide or one by itself?)

GOOD NEWS GUYS!

i just cracked a gold guide.. check it out in the "NEW! WoW Gold Guide topic"

OMG MAN YOU ARE MY NEW GOD!!
Back to top Go down
Imgone25

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 am

Yay you found a new user !
Back to top Go down
JaynastyIB
Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for the guide . Will be donating keep it up!
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:29 am

thank u so much .. enjoy
Back to top Go down
JaynastyIB
Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:40 am

also just wandering if there will be an update for the x-elerated guide in the near future
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 am

Yes 100% im certain i will get an update for this in time.. But they haven't released any updates yet that are worth cracking.. just tiny tiny tiny things that aren't worth me spending time to crack.. so ill wait for a big update and then give it to you guys
Back to top Go down
JaynastyIB
Legendary Donator
Legendary Donator

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 am

okay Very Happy thanks for the info, so happy i found your video on youtube
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:40 pm

ALL LINKS ARE NOW FIXED FOR EVERY SINGLE GUIDE ON FORUM , AND ALSO THEY HAVE GOTTEN SOME UPDATES TOO!!
SO PLEASE ENJOY AND SORRY FOR THE RECENT PROBLEMS

TuTsModding
Back to top Go down
abdulkareem99

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:57 pm

TutsModding , can't u update to the newer one ? thanx for the addon
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 am

abdulkareem99 wrote:
TutsModding , can't u update to the newer one ? thanx for the addon

i will be hopefully soon. im wating for Mists of pandaria to come out and patches so i can updated all guides at once.

(but i will no longer be doing this as frequent because we have an anime site to run now and i am more into doing that now)
Back to top Go down
emremeliho

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:37 am

Perhaps you can the new X-Elerated In-game Gold Addon ? It will be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
PurpleTreat

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:53 am

I'm not sure if you know this or not but X-elerated guides are crap they are just trying to make money off you and off other peoples creations what I mean by this is that they copied wow-pro lvling guide and tweaked it a little and tried to sell it as there own they recently made a new gold making addon but sadly this is a copy of tycoon gold making addon (good addon by the way) the other guides you have on your forum are great and way better then X-elerated so please don't pay for this guide anymore as you are being tricked if for some reason you don't believe me then go to the wow-pro and tycoon addon sites and see for yourself! and thanks for the other addons you have listed for us Very Happy

PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 8:57 pm

PurpleTreat wrote:
I'm not sure if you know this or not but X-elerated guides are crap they are just trying to make money off you and off other peoples creations what I mean by this is that they copied wow-pro lvling guide and tweaked it a little and tried to sell it as there own they recently made a new gold making addon but sadly this is a copy of tycoon gold making addon (good addon by the way) the other guides you have on your forum are great and way better then X-elerated so please don't pay for this guide anymore as you are being tricked if for some reason you don't believe me then go to the wow-pro and tycoon addon sites and see for yourself! and thanks for the other addons you have listed for us Very Happy

it doesn't matter if they copied ...because thats why im given you these guides for free. BECAUSE, they are not worth the money
Back to top Go down
PurpleTreat

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 pm

TuTsModding wrote:
PurpleTreat wrote:

it doesn't matter if they copied ...because thats why im given you these guides for free. BECAUSE, they are not worth the money

True Xelerated is not worth money the others if you choose are good enough for pay which makes them even better when they are free I just wanted to let you know what you paid money for. Especially because you being kind enough to give them out free.
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:50 am

PurpleTreat wrote:
TuTsModding wrote:
PurpleTreat wrote:

True Xelerated is not worth money the others if you choose are good enough for pay which makes them even better when they are free I just wanted to let you know what you paid money for. Especially because you being kind enough to give them out free.

Wise words and i agree with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!   X-Elerated Guide UPDATED! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Elerated Guide UPDATED!
Page 1 of 1