AnimeReject
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeReject

Site Completed

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest Anime News
Site is being made , check out NEW WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT TOPIC, for more info
Top posters
TuTsModding
TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_lcapTuTsModding's Anime List I_voting_barTuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_rcap 
Alyssian
TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_lcapTuTsModding's Anime List I_voting_barTuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_rcap 
grim of doom
ThankYou
matteo96
mrwamster
sam the cat
McLightning
PurpleTreat
steamin911
Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:52 pm
Statistics
We have 1925 registered users
The newest registered user is flamespeedy

Our users have posted a total of 226 messages in 64 subjects

TuTsModding's Anime List

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like this ?
Yes i love anime and this idea
TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_lcap100%TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No i don't like this idea
TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_lcap0%TuTsModding's Anime List I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TuTsModding
Admin , Anime Media Uploader , Forum Mod
TuTsModding

TuTsModding's Anime List Empty
PostSubject: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 am

Animes i have completed:

School Days (Finshed - Ep 12) WATCHED 3X TIMES
Was Okay , it was good but really made me angry at the end of the anime. very dark , sick , slow , sad , different type of anime to what some people are used too.

-----------------------
Death Note (Finished - Ep 37) WATCHED 6X TIMES
Very Very good anime. nothing else out their like it. very good chars and the story was amazing. very sad last episode and i think it was a great way to end the awesome anime.
--------------------------

Kodomo No Jikan (Finished - Ep 12 ) WATCHED 5X TIMES
If you love pervy animes like Kodomo. then i will recomend you watch this anime. Chars are all Amazing in their own way. and Story is very very good. One of my Fav Animes Ever.

--------------------
HighSchool of the undead: (finished - Ep 12) WATCHED 3X TIMES
Fucking love this anime. as with death note , Kodomo No jikan , and other animes. Each one, in each subject is amazing. This is the best Horror Anime ever made. i would watch this over and over. the boob shoots is very annoying though.
-------------------------------------

Yu Gi Oh: (finished - Ep 224 ) WATCHED 1X TIME!
-------------------------
Really Awesome Anime and one of the best Card games ever.. Characters , story , plot , is amazing and never gets boring.
This is the one to watch if you are into Monsters and cards.

---------------
Monster: (Finished - Ep 74) WATCHED 2X TIMES
Another great anime that is just like death note but in a totally different way , outstanding drawings and story line.

-----------------
Chaos Head: (Finished - Ep 12) WATCHED 1X TIME!
Bit confusing and very strange.. i didn't really like this anime at the end .. its just my opinion ..But it was watchable and i enjoyed most of it.

Anime's i am still currently watching:

Naruto (Not Finished - Ep 100)
Awesome Anime and only took me 1 week to watch 100 episodes!

Baccaon: (Not Finished - Ep 11)
Very Good anime so far and its based in 1930s , with lots of gangs and blood.. awesome Smile

Elfen Lied: (Not finshed-Ep7)
At the moment this is a very good anime. if you like blood and gore then watch this anime.

-----------------------
Choctto sister: (Not finished Ep-2)
This is the Mother to Kodomo No Jikan and is also very pervy. good chars and story is a bit wired but is enjoy-able.

----------------------
Ghost Hunt: (Not finished EP- 13)
I am watching this recently. seems a bit boring for me but i have watched 4 episodes and now must contiune watching.Story could be better but the chars seem fine for now.

---------------------
Kiss X SiS: (Not finshed-Ep 7)
Very Very Very Pervy anime. more pervy than any other anime.i don't mind this anime but it's some time's too much too
handle.

---------------------
Pokemon (Not finshed - Ep 200)
Don't think it is possible to watch all the episodes of pokemon. as their is over 600.i loved the original show , but then got on to other animes and went away from this one. i didn't really like the new episodes but i will still watch them. another one of my Favs.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Death note is a thriller anime. Kodomo No jikan is a Lolicon , comedy anime, highschool of the dead is a horror anime. every subject has a best anime for it. and these ones are the best in the history. so hopefully more people will make more animes for the certain subjects.

I hope you enjoy reading my Anime list. and please post your own topics and replys to anime you guys have seen. Okay thank you
P.S TuTsModding

Last edited by TuTsModding on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animereject.forumotion.co.uk
ThankYou
Top Member
Top Member

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:24 pm

My Top 5:
- Death Note (My Favorite atm, highly recommended)
- One Piece (main character is made of rubber lol)
- Naruto/Naruto Shippuden (tell me if you didn't tear up at least once after season 1)
- Bleach (cool, very cool)
- Fairy Tail (Dragons, guilds, lotsa magic)

At least watch one piece if you haven't, ITS SO GOOD.
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:28 am

My Top 5

This is rated in numbers and the 1 is my fav anime in History. and the 5th is my last Fav in the history of anime.

-------------------------------------------
- 1 - Death Note (So cool , watched it 4 times and never gets old)
- 2 - Monster (This is my 2nd fav Anime , and its awesome )
- 3 - Kodomo No Jikan (This is my 2nd fav , and is an awesome anime but a bit pervy)
- 4 - High School Of Dead (Really Nice anime , with blood , gore , boob scenes Very Happy )
- 5 - Naruto (Sick Nija Skillz Anime)

i Updated my List today at 21/02/2012

Last edited by TuTsModding on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:30 am

Wait Sam , where did you watch death note , was it round mine , or have you been watching it at home , like all the episodes ?
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:50 am

Sam The Cat wrote:
I watched some of it at yours and thought it was pretty cool so then i decided to watch some at home

how much have you watched , all of it ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:55 pm

I not watched all of it yet but so far its good
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 2:39 am

Sam The Cat wrote:
I not watched all of it yet but so far its good

what episode you up too ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 am

im now on ep.8
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:08 am

awesome , kep going !! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 am

Thanks i will, but i dont have time to really watch it that much as im pretty much playing games all the time
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:20 am

I play Games and watch anime most of the time , if im not doing that .. im either working out or talking to my GF ^^

Also i have finished watching "Monster" and Chaos Head in total that was 82 episodes ^^

Im watching Baccaon , Yu -Gi-Oh GX , Pokemon Johto Journeys at the moment and im on episode 3 , 100 , and 17 for one of each ^^
Back to top Go down
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:17 pm

will do , and what episode u now on death note.. last time i herd it was ep 27
Back to top Go down
sam the cat

sam the cat

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:12 am

well i finished watching death note because i watched it with you round my house and also could you possibly remove the earlier posts as i was deleted from your forum a couple of months ago and it looks weird
Back to top Go down
http://samthecat.forumotion.co.uk
TuTsModding
TuTsModding

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:51 am

sam the cat wrote:
well i finished watching death note because i watched it with you round my house and also could you possibly remove the earlier posts as i was deleted from your forum a couple of months ago and it looks weird

Removed most of the posts you done, and i will add you to one of the staff groups.
i also have watched 40 animes since i updated this post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TuTsModding's Anime List   TuTsModding's Anime List Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TuTsModding's Anime List
Page 1 of 1